Ep 118: Against All Odds – Success Academy with Guest Girlfriend Eva Moskowitz
Get to know this daughter, wife, mother of 3, former politician and revolutionary educator. Eva is the founder of Success Academies, currently the 7th largest school district in the State of New York with over 15,500 students.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Who is Eva Moskowitz and how she came up with the idea of opening Success Academies
- How her passion for education motivated her to take action
- How she took Success Academies to become one the largest school district in the State of New York topping the list in terms of student achievement
- How she continues to inspire others and what drives her to keep going
- What setbacks Eva faced both in politics and with Success Academies
- Why it’s never a good idea to keep track of one’s mistakes
GGs, don’t forget to grab a copy of Eva’s book The Education of Eva Moskowitz available in Amazon and wherever books are sold.
Also check out the virtual tour of the Success Academy at successacademies.org
Join the Conversation
Ask Us a Question
Ask us a question by clicking HERE
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.