Ep 87: Building Bridges and Breaking Barriers
After several weeks of amazing guests on The Great Girlfriends, we wanted to take a pause and make a special request for the month of March, Women’s History Month. Our request for you is to break boundaries and build bridges, especially for your fellow woman. This month is a great time to reflect on all those who have trail-blazed ahead of us to bring us to where we are today. Consider the value you have to add to the next generation or to your peers and lift them up. In this episode, we’re going to discuss how devotion to your fellow woman is beneficial to everyone.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
1. A sneak peek of our lineup for our annual What Women Want Conference
2. We discuss what is stopping us from building bridges and breaking barriers
3. How we can celebrate what we have in common
4. Fighting against our prejudices against different generations
5. The benefits of building a bridge for another
What Women Want 2017 is Happening! June 15-17th in NYC Metro – Click here to reserve your spot for this summer’s event here.
Join the Conversation
Ask Us a Question
Ask us a question by clicking HERE
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.