Pause, Ponder and Pivot into Power
One of the common characteristics that every visionary, innovator, creative genius possesses is an undeniable passion for purpose. It is no secret that the world is run by tired men and women. We are ambassadors of global change and to whom much is given, much is required.
For many years I served as administrative support to executive female leaders. One thing that amazed me was their ability to lead a large group of people who each had distinct personality traits positive and negative.
These leaders were the first to arrive and often the last to leave the building. Their commitment to the job would often have them working on the weekends which separated them from their families. In public they appeared to be strong as steel yet behind closed doors their lives were unraveling at the seams.
I know firsthand what it feels like to steer out of balance in your personal life as a result of relentless pursuit of dreams. There is a distinct difference between being diligent in your efforts and being addicted to your work.
The beauty of self-care allows us to realign our life by design not default. It is rooted in a decision to be intentional about personal wellness as we define what matters most to us on an individual level. How long has it been since you’ve carved out a sacred space to love yourself lavishly?
Let’s start with identifying what “ME” time actually looks like:
- Sacred moments alone designed to strengthen my heart and mind
- The space you give yourself to be open and honest enough to answer the question, “Why do I do, what I do?”
- It is an uninterrupted block of time reserved for personal relaxation and enjoyment.
- “Me” Time is the time you take to take care of yourself.
- It is the time you take to escape from the pressures of everyday life to make yourself whole where you are broken.
- Ideally, “Me” time is something you do every day, maybe even several times a day.
- “Me” time enables you to Love Yourself First.
- “Me” time recharges your battery and allows you to quietly focus your attention on what is really important. We become calm and centered and better able to deal with the painstaking bumps along the road of life.
- “Me” time is an investment in yourself, for yourself.
- “Me” time reminds you that you are not your work. If all you do is work, work, work, work and no play…. life ceases to be rewarding and becomes a dreary struggle. ~Alison Darrow.
Divine secrets and strength are often revealed the moment you decide to be still. As a result of starting each new day with the intention of living well, loving well and leading well, imagine calmer version of yourself without anxiety and overwhelm. In the words of Jim Rohn, “When I change, everything changes.” Now is the time to pivot into new purpose, poise and power.
You were created to thrive not just survive. Can you see it? Can you hear it? That is the future beckoning you to reach higher than ever before! This is a defining moment, will you fearlessly choose to taste the sweet nectar of transformation?
I believe you already know this is an amazing adventure that you cannot afford to miss! I dare you to find out who you have not yet become and start glowing from the inside out!
About Kristie Kennedy
Kristie Kennedy is a Licensed Image Enhancement Consultant, Certified Women’s Worth and Wellness Expert, who provides confidence and clarity coaching to female leaders, executives and business owners who are exhausted from being the world’s best kept secret, ready to claim center stage as the leading lady of their own life, powerfully shift in mind and magnificently shine.
As a certified impact coach she is skilled in four areas of personal development: mindset mastery, massive momentum, magnetic messaging and potential maximization. Ms. Kennedy has a passion for helping leaders who have reached a plateau with the ability to turn their can’ts into cans and their dreams into plans. Her life is a testament that you can shift from mediocrity to magnificence one bold step at a time. www.kristiekennedy.com Empowering queens with BIG dreams to seize what they believe by establishing fortified focus that produces rapid results and massive momentum in minutes.