Ep 129: Shedding Titles
We introduce ourselves as mothers, wives, CEOs, boss and whatever else before we introduce ourselves as a WOMAN first and foremost. This week our great girlfriend joins us as we dissect why we use titles to define ourselves. We discuss what happens when we shed our titles.
In this episode you will hear:
- We discuss how do we live life without clinging to our titles.
- Being intentional about holding on to our individual identities away from what we do.
- What lens are you viewing your womanhood through? Is it woman first then titles or titles only?
- What are some solutions you can activate in your life today to start living a more freeing life in your womanhood?
- We talk about being a woman and being enough before we attach all these titles.
Join the Conversation
Ask Us a Question
Ask us a question by clicking HERE
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.