What do you when love has found you? It may come without warning but yes! At last-it has come. Now what? It’s one thing to find love, it’s another to keep it, and the Great Girlfriends once again serve us up some real world advice as they dig into their gem box of real world experiences in this amorous department. Building Lasting Love goes beyond knowing how to keep a man. While love is an imperfect and sometimes messy process, the Great Girlfriends shows us that in the midst of the work, true love can be a life experience that is meant to be nourished, treasured, and enjoyed! Get ready to have some of those major love questions answered as they give us the download of love!
- Cherish That Man: Recognizing the Hero In Him
- Wise Pickins: The One to Keep vs. The One to Let Go
- Communication: Knowing When to Say Something and When to Say Nothing
- The Years: Investing in a Relationship vs. Wasting Time in One
- Men’s Intentions and How they Communicate Them
- The Power of Loving Words
Join the Conversation
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.