The ladies keep the momentum going in Episode 3 and lunge head first into our culture’s negative perception of failure. Instead of painting it a negative light, they look at why our culture is obsessed with avoiding it, and show how failure actually led them to some of their greatest successes.
- Stopping Yourself: the First Point of Failure
- Family & Friends: Loving Them While Being True to Yourself
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power in Failure
- What Ifs: The Necessity of Embracing Uncertainty In Order to Succeed
- Keeping the Past Behind You, Not In Front of You
- An Unhealthy Regard for Failure: Anticipating It Before It Happens
- A Retrospective: The Hosts Speak on their Biggest Regrets
Join the Conversation
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Are you a part of our social community? Join us now!