Ep 39: Self Care – #Sweatcheck with Guest Girlfriend El Brown
We’re kicking off Week 2 of our Great Girlfriends Self Care/Self Love Month discussing the place where the mind and the body converge: your physical wellness. As women, we’re in a constant journey with our bodies. Some of us may be in peak physical fitness, but many more of us are still working through the process of acceptance and building healthy practices. In this episode, we hear from El Brown, an author and physical wellness guru whose journey to wellness began with seeing herself in the mirror and not recognizing the woman she saw. Following her “Aha!” Moment, she took control of her physical health and inspired others to do the same.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- El Brown’s journey beginning with the all important “Aha!” Moment
- El discusses where she found the discipline to take back control of her body
- Our thoughts on defining your own meaning of physical wellness
- El’s advice for the great girlfriends lacking the willpower to reach new levels of physical wellness
- 5 Tips for those who want to lose a considerable amount of weight
Learn more about El Brown, our special guest, and her wellness journey by visiting her website: www.snapbackwithelbrown.com,
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Join us for the first ever Great Girlfriends Conference in NYC June 10-12th. Tickets are selling out fast.
Join the Conversation
Ask Us a Question
Ask us a question by clicking HERE
Binge on Seasons 1 and 2!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all 26 audio episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Are you a part of our social community? Join us now!