There is a seat waiting for you at this table! At this table, we want all of our GGs to receive the necessary tools to be the force for your profession. Mikki Taylor continues to share more on the necessary seeds she deemed that helped her blossom into the force of beauty she is today.
Grab your pen and paper and listen and learn:
- What she’s learned about vulnerability, feminine energy, and how she balances the two.
- How her mother embodied the essence of being risk and success adverse.
- Being a non-judgmental sounding board as a parent.
- Where her interest of eliminating colorism stemmed from.
- What Mikki would call a Great Girlfriend.
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/