It’s the most wonderful time of the year! But, along with the holidays, many people will experience the flu, common cold, COVID, and a myriad of other disappointing illnesses that can bring gloom.
So, how do we fight to keep ourselves and our loved ones healthy and strong this holiday season?
Well, our partners at HealthyWomen have joined forces with us to share some of the vaccinations that help to keep our bodies safeguarded against illness and our families connected.
Listen and learn as Drs. Alisha Reed, Board Certified Pharmacist and Dr. Christina Cwynar, board certified pediatric primary care nurse practitioner and a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner take the mics to give us practical medical insights that we can use to make wise decisions around vaccinations.
Listen and learn:
- Why vaccinations can be instrumental in keeping our bodies safeguarded against illness
- The difference between vaccination and immunization.
- Three important vaccinations to consider this holiday season
- Some of the common myths around vaccinations
- The “who, what, when, where, and why” around herd immunization
For more information about this topic and more, please visit HealthyWomen.org
We want to hear from you! Shoot an email over to [email protected] or drop a DM directly to Sybil ON IG @sybil_amuti
Follow now 👉🏽 THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
Follow now 👉🏽 THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/
Send Sybil a note directly to @sybil_amuti. She’s waiting to hear from you!