Is it time to get you product in the market? Are you ready to make it happen?
Then this week’s episode is for YOU!
Listen in as Jacqueline DeJesu Center, founder of SHHHOWERCAP shares her founder story and gives you the tools you need to believe in yourself!
Listen and learn:
- Jacqueline’s founder story of creating a brand that she knew consumers would love and want
- Jacqueline’s philosophies on being a female founder and creating space for other founders
- How to transfer your current skills into your new venture
- Why you have to be the number one consumer and engagement leader for your products
- How team building sets the stage for sustainable growth
We want to hear from you!
Shoot an email over to email@example.com or drop me a DM ON IG @sybil_amuti
Follow now THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
Follow now THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/
Send Sybil a note directly to @sybil_amuti. She’s waiting to hear from you!