Is race a “thing” in your friendships?
Are you more friendly with people who look like you? I tackle this in a conversation worth listening to with Sheri Salata and Nancy Hala, founders of The Pillar Life and co-creators of #thesheriandnancyshow. Listen this week and learn:
- Why our preconceived ideas about race keep us from seeing each other clearly
- How divine feminine energy connects every woman
- The main ingredient to connecting beyond race
- Why friendship is a reflecting pool
- How to make your friendship influence the face of this new America
Did you enjoy this week’s episode? Be sure to leave your comments below and your review on iTunes! #thegreatgirlfriends