What does it mean to be a luminary? How can your light create a path for others?
This week we discuss this and more with Cate Luzio, founder of Luminary, which is a membership-based career and personal growth platform and collaboration hub created to address the systemic challenges impacting women across all industries and sectors.
Former finance executive Cate Luzio founded and self-funded Luminary in late 2018 with the mission to up-lift, up-skill, and propel women forward through all phases of their professional journeys.
The company has grown to more than 3,000 individual members and 60+ corporate partners (representing more than 500,000 employees worldwide) including UBS, WW, JPMorgan Chase, Unilever, Verizon, Goldman Sachs, Indeed, Blackstone, Mastercard, VMLY&R, Bridgewater, and Heidrick & Struggles to name a few. To date, the company has led well over 3,000 in-person and virtual programs, workshops, and events.
Listen and Learn:
- How Cate self funded her new venture after a successful career in banking
- What Cate learned from her mentors and allies in business development
- How personal advocacy is the best approach to ensuring you are represented in every room
- How to make the necessary choice when facing complex decisions as a leader
- Cate’s perspective on work/life balance
And more! You can learn more about Luminary here and be sure to leave your iTunes review!
We want to hear from you!
Shoot an email over to email@example.com or drop me a DM ON IG @sybil_amuti
Follow now THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
Follow now THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/
Send Sybil a note directly to @sybil_amuti. She’s waiting to hear from you!