Who do you strive to be once you’ve unlocked your true authentic self?
Before you answer that question GG, you have to also consider the hiccups, mess-ups, and flaws to enable yourself to stand tall in that truth.
Melissa Fredicks also known as Mrs. KevOnStage informs us how she was able to fully tap into her true authenticity and continuously love the woman she’s becoming.
Listen and learn:
- How external pressures or things prevent you from being your true authentic self.
- Embracing your “aha” moments.
- Lessons Melissa gained that she knows for sure.
- The importance of knowing you have an intrinsic value.
- What Melissa has learned about love and motherhood.
We want to hear from you! Shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a DM ON IG @sybil_amuti
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/