GGs, it’s time we learn more about our bodies in 2021! Breast cancer and women’s health advocate, Dr. Sabrina Sahni, deep dives and dispels the myths about breast cancer!
Grab your pen and paper and listen and learn:
- The 4 types of breast cancer that women should be aware of
- What hormone receptors are and how they play a critical role in treatment
- Best practices and approaches to hormone and targeted therapy
- The #1 key to overall chronic disease prevention
- How you can participate in breast cancer preventive care
Follow Dr. Sahni @sks_md on IG and Sabrina K Sahni on Twitter.
We want to hear from you! Shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a DM ON IG @sybil_amuti
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/