In this episode, you’re going to learn how to cultivate psychological safety in your relationships so that you can experience a sense of belonging and confidence everywhere you go!
Our guest this week is here to break it down!
Dr. Wilsa Charles Malveaux, M.D., M.A., F.A.P.A. is an expert speaker, presenter, lecturer, and workshop leader, on topics in mental health, reducing the stigma of mental illness, minority mental health, psychiatry, sports psychiatry, academic achievement, athletic achievement, and overcoming unexpected setbacks.
Listen and learn:
- The meaning of psychological safety
- How to know when you’re safe versus unsafe
- How to stand up for your well being in relationships
- Why you shouldn’t compromise your sense of well-being in your everyday relationships
- How to stand up for yourself – learning how to use your voice as a sign of self respect.
Watch The Great Girlfriends Show – HERE
Shoot an email over or drop a DM directly to Sybil ON IG @sybil_amuti
Follow now 👉🏽 THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
Follow now 👉🏽 THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY
If you are interested in advertising on this podcast or having Sybil as a guest on your Podcast, Radio Show, or TV Show, reach out to email@example.com