It’s no secret that your co-hosts are two enterprising mompreneurs, but have you ever wondered what motivates us to do even more? Several great girlfriends have asked the question and we’d like to answer by sharing some of our experiences and methods of motivation. Use this episode to become your own number one motivator.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- A few challenges that get in the way of motivation
- The moments when we were lacking motivation ourselves
- Who and what continues to motivate us when things just aren’t working out
- How we stay motivated in business amidst personal challenges
- 5 Tips for you to maintain your motivation
We’ve got some additions to your 2016 reading list. Take a look at some books, podcasts, and interviews that continue to motivate us (books available on Amazon):
- Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn (podcast)
- Brain Audit (podcast)
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
- The Book of Joshua
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- In the Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Essence of Success by Earl Nightingale
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Shonda Rhimes’ interview with Oprah
Join the Conversation
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Are you a part of our social community? Join us now!