Permission Granted! Nope, we don’t need the full details GGs. I grant you permission to keep practicing courage. Morgan Harper Nichols, a renowned artist and poet, reminds us that she too struggles with allowing herself to flow and stand strong in the courage as she navigates through her recent diagnosis and continue to trust the artistry of her work.
Morgan Harper Nichols is an artist and poet whose work is inspired by real life interactions and stories. It was on the road that she cultivated her curiosity and passion for writing, art, and design and slowly began to share her work online. Her new book “How Far We Have Come” is a is an exquisitely illustrated collection of poetry and essays. Grab your pen and paper and listen and learn:
- Being comfortable in your flow.
- The power of rest and rejuvenation
- What gave Morgan the courage to pursue a diagnosis and seek help.
- How she was able to navigate through her diagnosis of autism.
- The importance of giving yourself grace.
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/