We’ve heard the saying “I may be the first, but I won’t be the last” from Vice President Kamala Harris, but what does it really mean to be first?
This week our GG, Collette Smith, NFL’s first African-American Female Coach in History, talks about her journey in becoming the first female coach for the Jets, by never neglecting the fire that has been illuminating her destiny since childhood!
Grab your pen and paper and listen and learn:
- What does it mean to be the first?
- Breaking through gender norms.
- Tapping into what’s always been inside of you.
- Building resilience despite our challenging moments in our lives.
- How your story defines and shapes your legacy.
We want to hear from you! Shoot an email over to email@example.com or drop me a DM ON IG @sybil_amuti
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS INSTAGRAM: @thegreatgirlfriends
THE GREAT GIRLFRIENDS FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/