Ep 11: No More Shrinking
We’ve all experienced this: being in the room with the people who seems to have more credentials than you, or the strong personalities…and you find yourself asking, “Should I be myself, or should I fall back?” We call this “shrinking”, and this episode will expose its existence; and, how it attacks one of the most important, sacred parts of us: our identity. It’s that important! So prepare to be challenged to greatness, as the Great Girlfriends proudly declare the need for you to always be a confident you, 24/7, no matter who’s in the room. No more shrinking!
A few takeaways you will have include:
- Symptoms of Shrinking: What Does It Look Like?!
- Your Purpose At Risk: The Dangers of Shrinking
- Strut Your Stuff!: The Importance of Always Being You
- The Squad: People Who Only Accept You in Your Truest Form
- Flaws And All: Embracing Them and Seeing their Strength
Join the Conversation
Ask Us a Question
Ask us a question by CLICKING HERE
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Are you a part of our social community? Join us now!