Ladies, have you ever walked into a room and a someone says “Wow, you look and sound just like your mother, or you remind me so much of your mom.” If you are in your 20’s that’s a little scary. In our late 30’s and early 40’s we start to settle into the idea we are reflecting our mothers. Our parents are often the biggest influences in our lives, so it’s no wonder at some point we become our parents.
Join us this week as we walk through the signs that we are becoming our mothers.
In this episode you will hear:
- We discuss some of the phrases that we heard often growing up
- We discuss trading your stilettos for sensible comfort
- What’s in your purse? Is there a piece of stale candy in it, chances are you are becoming your mom
- Finding yourself sometimes means picking up some traits from your mom
- We can have their traits and mannerism without losing who we are.
Join the Conversation
Binge on Season 1!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 1 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.