“The ladies keep the momentum going in Episode 3 and plunge head first into our culture’s negative perception of failure. Instead of painting it a negative light, they look at why our culture is obsessed with avoiding it, and show how failure actually led them to some of their greatest successes.
- Stopping Yourself: the First Point of Failure
- Family & Friends: Loving Them While Being True to Yourself
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power in Failure
- What Ifs: The Necessity of Embracing Uncertainty In Order to Succeed
- Keeping the Past Behind You, Not In Front of You
- An Unhealthy Regard for Failure: Anticipating It Before It Happens
- A Retrospective: The Hosts Speak on their Biggest Regrets
Join the Conversation
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.