We’re kicking off June in style with our first installment of the Entrepreneur’s Corner. For the woman tackling entrepreneurship or even those on the corporate grind, we’ve got advice from real women who’ve been through it to help get you going when you need to be. In this episode we discuss with Mimi G, DIY Guru of MimiGStyle.com, who tells us about where she started and how she kept going in spite of numerous obstacles and naysayers. Mimi’s story of creating an outlet through her DIY blog that turned in to a full-blown business is nothing short of inspiring.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- Mimi G walks through her challenges and setbacks in making the move from Chicago to Los Angeles
- Mimi discusses the shift from 20 likes to 100K+ subscribers on Youtube
- The importance of mentorship and valuing all advice and opportunities
- How Mimi’s viewpoint on friendships and women changed with security
- Mimi’s advice for women with jobs and kids on how they can start something they’re passionate about
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Join us for the first ever Great Girlfriends Conference in NYC June 10-12th. There are only a few spots left. Make sure to secure your place.
Join the Conversation
Ask us a question by clicking HERE
Binge on Seasons 1 and 2!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all 26 audio episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Are you a part of our social community? Join us now!