GGs! In this week’s episode brought to you by Healthy Women and the Allergen Foundation, we are getting up close and personal! We are unveiling and decoding the myths and mindsets about our vaginas and our bodies overall! While this may be a taboo topic for another podcast, my guest Dr. Jessica Shepherd helps us feel right at home with talking about our vaginas and our bodies as a whole.
Listen and learn:
- The truth about vaginal secretions
- The missing ingredient of good sexual health
- Why you should be more aware of your breast health before menopause
- What aluminum and bra sizes have to do with breast cancer
- #1 question to be accountable to your GGs about your breast health
Love this episode? Leave your iTunes review, send a screenshot (firstname.lastname@example.org), and receive a complimentary coffee or tea on us!
Follow her on IG jessicashepherdmd and go to her FB community page called Her ViewPoint.
The Great Girlfriends Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thegreatgirlfriends/
The Great Girlfriends Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatGirlfriends/